Wednesday, July 1, 2009
When it hurts ;
I guess this is what it means when you take a chance with somebody . Things will happen that you don 't necessarily want to happen . Like when someone cheats in a relationship , you know it 'll come but you don 't know when . Hate having to know that one day it will happen , knowing that you 'll get hurt . Hate knowing that i 've already grown so much feelings and how much it 'll take for me to let go . And it sucks , having him already know what my weaknesses are . I feel like I already know what 's coming for me . What do I do then , if he does end up doing something ? Whateverr , maybe I should just let it go since I know I won 't beable to do anything about it . Even if I tell him cheating on me will end up losing me , I know it won 't work because I know he can still win me back . I feel like an ass , I would probably still feel like an ass if I take him back if he does end up cheating on me . UGH , alright whateverr dude . I 'm only writing about this to let everything out , because i seriously don 't want to argue with him no more . And cry about some stupid shit .......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bitch,
ReplyDeleteyou need to strong. Feel me? I just went through some shit just like that but 100x worse. If I could get through it you can to. If he knows his consequences and does cheat then he is willing to lose the best bitch he ever had! Thats his loss if he does. Don't stress and don't let him stress you! Keep your head up. If he doesn't cheat on you that he is worthy of you.
Love does NOT make you do STUPID things.
Love is a commitment to do what's BEST for another person.
(Even if that means breaking up with them)
im not saying what you should do, but to just be aware of the consequences.
LOVE YOU NIGGA!
-jazzymuthafucknrae
:O what happened ? THE FUUUUUUUUUUUHK. Oh heck no! He better have not :O ! Dude, I freakin miss you, we needa' talk. GRAWR,
ReplyDelete